Choosing the right clinic is important. At First Care Clinic we want you to know that we are here for you. Our nursing staff is trained to listen and recommend the appropriate testing and/or treatment plan for your unique situation. Our medical professionals keep your health care information confidential.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to finding a clinic for your sexual health needs. You may be wondering: How do I find a clinic I can trust? How do I know I’ll receive good care?
Here are some things you should know about First Care Clinic in Madison, Wisconsin:
- First Care Clinic is accredited by AAACH (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.) This is important because it shows our commitment to providing the highest levels of quality care to our patients, and the same high level of quality in our business practices. Achieving accreditation by AAAHC is proof that we have met the rigorous standards of a nationally-recognized third party. That means you can be confident in choosing us for your health care needs.
- Our medical services are offered free of charge. We are a member of the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. We provide medical services free of charge, to ensure that every woman in our community can access care, regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
- We are a women’s clinic that offers specialty medical services. We offer pregnancy testing, limited obstetric ultrasound, testing and treatment for STI’s and pap smears. We do not offer general or emergency medical services. After talking with you, our nursing staff will determine what testing and/or treatments are appropriate and formulate a plan.
- Everything is confidential. We promise to honor your confidentiality by offering an environment free of judgment where you feel free to share as much as you’d like about your sexual health. We’re here to listen and help you make informed and wise decisions when it comes to your sexual health.
- We are open 5 days a week. Our clinic is located on the East side of Madison. We plan to expand services to other areas in the coming year. We are currently open Monday –Friday with evening hours available on Mondays & Tuesdays. You can make an appointment by calling or texting 608-259-1605. You can also email your appointment request by completing this form. If you text a request for an appointment, we’ll get back to you during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.
We are glad you are considering a visit to First Care Clinic. Get to know us by exploring our website or reading what others have to say about their visit to our clinic. Your health needs are important to us and we are honored that you would consider partnering with us to meet your sexual health care needs, whether it be a concern about a sexually transmitted infection or a pregnancy.